Loading

Whitepaper Overview

    This is a game where you mint NFTs and make choices with them depending on your goals and strategies. There are three types of NFTs available for mint. Each type of NFT has a different ability when sent to work in the toy workshop (staked).


  There are many possible goals for a player in this game: collecting the NFTs themselves, accumulating $PRESENTS, and donating the most $PRESENTS to Santa by Christmas Day, just to name a few. It is up to you to figure out your best strategy!


BSC Smart Contract Addresses

Token:        0xC0A1523D789fAe6Aa05307e5cb0752AA013eD60C

NFT:            0xF100f5ED523b55c57Feb7FD0B8Bd783eb254dd49

Workshop: 0xC001AfFfB50BA99d580C60821Ab1d5313370712A

$PRESENTS, Minting, Donations

$PRESENTS are a token earned by your NFTs while they are staked in the toy workshop. You have to claim them from the toy workshop before you can use them.

The game begins with BNB being used to mint. Mints 1-10,000 cost 0.45 BNB, with 20% of the mint automatically going to fill the Liquidity Pool and 15% of the mint goes to a rewards pool for a final Christmas Day giveaway. After the initial 10,000 NFTs have been minted with BNB, or December 19th, whichever comes first, the remainder of the NFTs must be minted using $PRESENTS.

Mints 10,001-20,000 cost 20,000 $PRESENTS each and must be purhcased in packs of 5
Mints 20,001-40,000 cost 50,000 $PRESENTS each and must be purhcased in packs of 5

Players can click a button to donate their accumulated $PRESENTS to Santa, and the top 5 players who donated the most $PRESENTS by Dec 25, 15:00 UTC will win a percentage of the prize pool. (1st through 5th place earn 30%, 25%, 20%, 15%, and 10% of the prizepool, respectively.)


Action Notes Risk
Mint NFTs 10,000+ Cost $PRESENTS to mint None
-
Donate to Santa The top 5 donators win a prizepool. None
-
Trade/Swap Like all tokens, you can swap them. There is a 8% burn tax on sold $PRESENTS

Next, we'll go over the three types of NFTs you get when you mint...

Worker Elves

Worker Elves are the work force of the game. They can manufacture up to 15,000 $PRESENTS a day!

Mints | Chance | Present Making Efficiency
1-10,000 85%. High Skill. 40% chance of 100%. 60% chance of 90%
10,001-20,000 90% Low Skill: 40% chance of 60%. 60% chance of 50%
20,001-40,000 90% Average Skill. 40% chance of 80%. 60% chance of 70%

Here is what you can do with your Worker Elves:
Action Notes Risk
Enter Toy Workshop (Stake) Accumulate up to 15,000 $PRESENTS / day (based on efficiency) Can only leave workshop when the elf has a balance of 30,000 unclaimed $PRESENTS.
-
Collect $PRESENTS (Claim) Receive 75% of the $PRESENTS you created. Middle Manager Elves take a guaranteed 25% tax. $PRESENTS are split among all the Middle Manager Elves, proportional to their management skills.
-
Quit Toy Workshop (Unstake) Worker Elves who have a balance of 30,000 unclaimed $PRESENTS can leave the workshop. 50% of all of the specific Elf's unclaimed $PRESENTS are taxed. $PRESENTS given are among all the Middle Manager Elves, proportional to their management skills.

Middle Manager Elves

Middle Manager Elves are the managers of the worker elves. These elves greedily tax the worker elves and face no taxes themselves.

Mints | Chance | Management Skill
1-All 10%. An even chance of 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 out of 10. Elf taxes are paid to managers as if this number is a share of its total staked in the Workshop

Here is what you can do with your Middle Manager Elves:
Action Notes Risk
Manage Toy Workshop (Stake) Send the manager to the toy workshop (i.e., stake them) to gain taxes from the worker elves. None
-
Collect $PRESENTS (Claim) Your share of the 25% and 50% worker elf taxes. None
-
Leave Toy Workshop (Unstake) You don't accumulate $PRESENTS via worker elf taxes when you are not managing the toy workshop None

Abominable Snowmen

Abominable Snowmen are the special creatures of the game. They steal other players' mints, increasing your NFT count permanently.

Minting =>| Chances
1-10,000 5%
>10,000 0%. No Abominable Snowman can be minted after mint 10,000

Here is what you can do with your Abominable Snowmen:
Action Notes Risk
Stalk Toy Workshop (Stake) Steal elves that are minted (each stalking (staked) Abominable Snowman has an equal chance of stealing 1 out of every 5 mints after the initial 10,000 NFTs have been minted) None
-
Quit Stalking Workshop (Unstake) You cannot kidnap elves if you aren't stalking (staking) the workshop None

End Game

Really, as with all NFT art, the assets are the player's to keep forever. However, certain aspects of the game are intended to just run through the holidays.


The top 5 players who donated the most $PRESENTS to Santa by Dec 25, 15:00 UTC each win a percentage of the BNB prize pool, up to a total of 675 BNB*!


1st through 5th place earn 30%, 25%, 20%, 15%, and 10% of the prize pool, respectively.


*Assuming all 10,000 BNB NFTs are minted at 0.45 BNB per NFT


Server IP: 16.162.17.243